Symantec, a division of Broadcom, is performing maintenance of the customer portal ClientNet beginning July 24, 2021, starting at 03:00 UTC, for a duration of 11 hours.Impact
During the maintenance period, ClientNet and all Customer and Partner APIs will not be available. All other aspects of our services are expected to function as normal.New features added/changed
· SSO Authorization: This update complements February’s release of SSO Authentication. With authorization, Admins will be able to manage user permissions directly through IdP group memberships.
· Configuration Snapshot reports: Through this update, we’re bringing configuration snapshots directly to the portal as a normal report. In this first release, the services covered are: Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware, Threat Detection, Threat Isolation and Image Control.
· New help page links: We’re updating the help page redirects from Clientnet. Today users are taken to https://help.symantec.com
, post update users will be taken to Broadcom’s centralized help and support page https://support.broadcom.comSchedule
• Start: July 24, 2021, at 03:00 UTC
• End: July 24, 2021, at 14:00 UTC
Jul 9, 16:42 UTC